A couple of months ago, Zen Master, Daebong Sunim, opened the door of Musangsa for our DBT experiential class participants. It was a valuable experience in learning the truthfulness of his mindful life path and his genuine dedication of delivering the descended enlightenment.
Daebong Sunim showed us the original, undecorated form of Buddhism and guided us to his spiritual meditative practices descended by his teacher, Venerable Sungsam Sunim. We asked him to provide us his teaching more often.
As we all know, it is crucial for us mental health clinicians to reflect ourselves first to treat others. Maintaining a mindful state of mind in our daily lives as well as during our treatment procedures helps us become an effective therapist.
We are delighted to share the news that Daebong Sunim and Beobhwa Sunim will lead the meditation and Dharma retreat this coming December in Seoul.
Hope you participate this precious, once in our life time, Day Retreat with Daebong Sunim that would guide us to reflect ourselves and pursue the path of enlightenment.
Yong Cho, Ph.D.
DBT Day RetreatㅣReflection of Autumn @Seoul
- Date: December 11th, Sunday (10am – 4pm)
- Place: DBT Center of Korea/The Tree Group
- Address: Partners II Building, Beobwonro 90, Songpagu, Seoul (5 minutes walk from Munjeong Station Exit Number 4)
- Participants: International school professionals and their families/friends, DBT Experiential Class professionals and their families/friends
- Cost: 50,000 won
- DBT Center of Korea website: https://thetreeg.com/en/dbt/
- Parking: Due to limited space, we advise you to use public transportation. If you need to visit by car, please use the public parking space near Munjeong Park. (Munjeong Park public parking space: http://naver.me/xplmI9xI)
Website address: https://musangsa.org
- 9:40 AM ~ 10:00 AM Arrive & welcome each other
- 10:00 AM ~ 10:10 AM Introduction, Yong Cho, Ph.D.
- 10:10 AM ~ 11:20 AM Dharma Talk I (On Meditation), Zen Master Daebong Sunim
- 11:20 AM ~ 12:00 PM Meditation
- 12:00 PM ~ 12:30 PM Lunch
- 12:30 PM ~ 1:00 PM Coffee & Tea Time
- 1:00 PM ~ 1:40 PM Meditation II
- 1:40 PM ~ 2:00 PM Break
- 2:00 PM ~ 3:00 PM Dharma Talk II (Helping ourselves), Zen Master Daebong Sunim
- 3:00 PM ~ 4:00 PM Circle Talk, Closing by Zen Master Dae Bong Sunim & Dr. Cho