DBT Day Retreat
Spring of Musangsa
Last Autumn and Winter, Zen Master, Daebong Sunim, opened the door of Musangsa for our DBT experiential class participants. It was a valuable experience in learning the truthfulness of his mindful life path and his genuine dedication of delivering the descended enlightenment. Daebong Sunim showed us the original, undecorated form of Buddhism and guided us to his spiritual meditative practices descended by his teacher, Venerable Seung Sahn Sunim. We asked him to provide us his teaching more often.
As we all know, it is crucial for us mental health clinicians to reflect ourselves first to treat others. Maintaining a mindful state of mind in our daily lives as well as during our treatment procedures helps us become an effective therapist.
We are delighted to share the news that Daebong Sunim and Beobhwa Sunim will lead the third meditation and Dharma retreat this coming April in Musangsa.
Hope you participate this precious, once in our life time, Day Retreat with Daebong Sunim that would guide us to reflect ourselves and pursue the path of enlightenment.
Yong Cho, Ph.D.
DBT Day RetreatㅣSpring of Musangsa
– Date: April 9th, Sunday (10am – 4pm)
– Place: Seung Sahn International Zen Center Musangsa
– Address: Hyangjeoksan-gil 129, Eomsa-myeon, Gyeryong-si, Chungcheongnam-do, 32816 South Korea
– Participants: International school professionals and their families/friends, DBT Experiential Class professionals and their families/friends
– DBT Center of Korea website: https://thetreeg.com/en/dbt/
-Inquiry: DBTKorea@theTreeG.com / 02-557-8823
Website address: https://musangsa.org
11:45am- 1:00pm Lunch, Coffee and Tea
1:00pm – 1:45pm Seon Yu
1:45pm – 2:45pm One hour Q&A
2:45pm – 3:00pm Break