Sumin Kim, M.A.
Active Learning Specialist | Psychological Services Coordinator
Ms. Kim is an Active Learning Coordinator at the Tree Group. She graduated with a double major in Psychology and Child Psychology & Education from Sungkyunkwan University and received her master’s degree in Child and Family Studies (Behavioral Therapy and Counseling Major) at Yonsei University. After graduating with a master’s degree, Ms. Kim worked as a clinical researcher at Seoul National University Hospital Child & Adolescent Psychiatry lab and the National Child Developmental Center where she performed diagnostic clinical assessment and behavioral counseling sessions for children and adolescents with neurodevelopment disorders such as attention deficit disorder, intellectual disorder, and autism spectrum disorder. Through her developmental background of residing in diverse countries from an early age, Ms. Kim’s research focuses on multicultural youths and their psychological adjustments that occur when shifting between cultures. Ms. Kim is now providing psycho-educational services for bilingual children and adolescents to enhance their psychological and emotional development.
– Clinical Researcher at Seoul National University Hospital (SNUH)
– SNUH Clinical Training for the Autism Diagnostic Obvservation Schedule, 2nd Edition (ADOS-2)
– SNUH Clinical Training for the Autism Diagnostic Interview- Revised (ADI-R)
– SNUH Clinical Training for Behavioral Development Screening (BeDevel)
– University of Manchester Clinical Training for the Pediatric Autism Communication Therapy (PACT)
– University of Washington Clinical Workshop of Autism Diagnostic Observation Scehdule, 2nd Edition (ADOS-2)
– M.A. in Child and Family Studies (Behavioral Therapy and Counseling major) at Yonsei University
– B.A. Psychology and Child Psychology & Education at Sungkyunkwan University